Snorkelling in Bonito


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil » Mato Grosso do Sul » Bonito
February 17th 2006
Published: February 23rd 2006
Edit Blog Post

Wetsuit gangWetsuit gangWetsuit gang

Sorry no pictures of fish!
Ok, so it's been a week since we left Bonito but this is the first chance we´ve had to write about it (see next entry).

Spent a couple of beautiful hot days here, a bike ride to an artificial beach, which included volleyball courts in and out of the water, a "Flying Fox" hang-slide into the lake, a trampoline, and huge fish surrounding you as you wade through the shallow end!

The next day was spent snorkelling, unfortunately we have no photos other than us in our wetsuits (very flattering!), but it was amazing. The waters were absolutely crystal clear, and in fact we weren´t allowed to touch the bottom as disturbing the limestone would dirty the water. The fish were beautiful, colourful, and unperturbed by us floating silently above them watching their every move.

One of our friends wrapped up his digital camera very, very tightly in a see-through bag so that he would still be able to take photos underwater, hopefully we'll be able to get some from him to post here, else you'll have to make do with what you've got!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.178s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 15; qc: 66; dbt: 0.128s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb