Cabure is heaven


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil » Bahia
February 20th 2005
Published: February 20th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Tonight we're at Cabure and it's perfect. Bobbed along in the Simbad for 2.5 hours up the river, to this tiny fishing village at the edge of a penisula. The river rns on one side and the Atlantic Ocean on the other. Beach for miles. A few pesadas and nobody on the beach. Perfect relaxation spot.
Went the huge lunch, slept all afternoon and pattered off down the beach for 2 hours late at night, just following the moon and the water. Nobody else was out... except for a few friendly donkeys. Sat on the beach and watched the waves before heading to bed.

Spent the next day running about topless with Shells, bodysurfing and getting toasted in the early morning sun. Ooj was going for the strapless tan and walking down the beach with a knee-high sock on his 'manhood'. We now have the óoj-motion-meter'for those early morning toilet reports and the cok-sok for sun protection.

The unmentionable idiot was once again in fine form, drank himself into oblivion, walked about the village naked for a few hours late at night, had extremely loud 'session' with himself and then broke the shower. He is not a popular individual.

But who cares... I found a friend and had a fabulous few nights 😊 Moving right along.....

Advertisement



Tot: 0.117s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0601s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb