Day 32: Salta & driving


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Salta
May 30th 2011
Published: June 2nd 2011
Edit Blog Post

Today we left Salta and headed out of town a bit, getting very lost, to fing the little house that horse riding was based out of. Only a few people were doing this and neither Elle and I were. So the rest of us played Poker and did hand washing etc while we were waiting. Rach played her first poker game solo and won 25 pasos! It was great! Then you could choose if you wanted to join the others who were riding at the house for steak and re wine for lunch at $25US a head. Rach did but El decided not to. It was seriously the best meal we’ve had since being in South America! The steak was incredible! Half a kilo each, thick, jkicy, cooked to perfection and all the roast veges you could imagine and unlimited red wine!!!

We then hopped on the bus at about 4 and drove well into the night finding somewhere to camp on the side of the road at 2am. Most people just put mats out in the bus and slept on the bus. A few pitched a tent but we were all so tired by then no one really cared where we were sleeping!


Advertisement



Tot: 0.121s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 55; dbt: 0.0686s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb