Almost time to make a move


Advertisement
Published: February 27th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Sun kissed greetings from Bariloche,

After nearly a week of relaxing in the lake district, making camp fires, getting drunk and staying up til sunrise its almost time to move on. This place has been pretty cool, we found a secluded spot by the side of one of the lakes which we pretty much made home for the most part of our stay. Seeing as the location is so beautiful and almost pre-historic, a sort of de-volution took place within our bodies, meaning that we decided to build camp fires every day to charcoal our freshly slain cows and fish, constructed a totem pole to thank the spirits for our food and then fall asleep in the heat from the fire in the sky.

When the sun dipped and we were forced to return to the civilized world, we would return to our beds for a small snooze before rising at about midnight, and partying in a local bar till late. Ive been feeling ok in the mornings, which means my liver still works, so life is good!

We set of on our next leg early tuesday morning. A slight change in plan has occured however and we are now heading over the border to Chile, to climb a volcano and slide back down it. Should be fun.

Adios

Advertisement



Tot: 0.104s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0557s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb