mmmm Bariloche


Advertisement
Published: August 12th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Am just waiting for my massage, & Bowz is having a siesta, so thought i´d give you all an update. Thanks for the messages & emails people (family you are shite), glad you liked the first round of photos.
What I learnt yesterday: Formatting = deleting. do not format your camera or memory card if there are photos on there you have not yet saved/used completely.
So arrived in Bariloche, safe and sound, tired and hungry after being at airport at 4.30am. But that didn´t stop us jumping on the snow first chance. they´d had a fall the night before and it was white white everywhere. a bit soft & slushy in the off track parts (Bowz overestimated by abilities - will leave you all to imagine the conversation), but otherwise things were looking good.
Needed a day off - why are holidays always so exhausting - so headed into town for a day of eating, photos, lake looking and of course chocolate hunting. Yes Tim is in heaven, the argentinians do meat & chocolate very very well. Dad & Edelman family I´d say all of you would be too. Curtis, we have talked about you a plenty!!! unfortunately we couldn´t do the tour at the chocolate museam as was all in spanish, but we did manage to purchase, alas, heading back tomorrow. Caramel for breakfast in BA, Chocolate for breakfast here.
Back to the snow = içve had a couple of lessons, so Bowz figured heçd take advantage of the time and get a private guide. basically a private lesson, without the teaching. Will let him give you all the info but safe to say he had an absolute awesome time. yesterday was amazing, one of the best days of the season so weçre both feeling pretty good. My parallel turns are coming along, and almost managing a red run ?not quite black, but more than blue? ok, obviously içve pushed a button here, and lost some of my english punction. sorryªªª that was exclamation marks.
snowing and wind tomorrow, so day off again SO we are heading into town for a night outªªª will let you know what we discover when Bowz next updates. bye all. my Vino Tinto is about finished and am sure the massage lady must be waiting for me. take care. hope youçre all having fun. lotsa luv dan ¡ bowz.=

Advertisement



Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0316s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb