Goodbye Buenos Aires


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Mendoza » Mendoza
September 23rd 2006
Published: September 23rd 2006
Edit Blog Post

So the first solo blog! Hopefully to prevent much confusion when marc arrives into south america.

Unfortunately after spending so long putting photos on i now have no time to write the blog to go with them, but the photos are always more fun anyway! Words will follow sometime but for now you´ll have to suffice with my ugly mug!

To sum up in a few words all is safe and well, i left buenos aires on tuesday night, as always sad to say goodbye to new and old friends, and 14 hours later arrived into mendoza which is right over on the west side of argentina, just a stones throw from santigo infact (in south american terms anyway). Tonight i am going further north to Tucumen for a few days and right now i am going to get some lunch! Good luck to marc for his arrival, you´ll be fine dude!

Love claire x




Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement

TigreTigre
Tigre

The Blackpool of Buenos Aires
Oh  do like to be beside the seaside!Oh  do like to be beside the seaside!
Oh do like to be beside the seaside!

Peru Beach,where the beautiful people hang out. Thanks to Mauricio for a great day out :)
the ever present empanadasthe ever present empanadas
the ever present empanadas

The cornish pasty of South America and staple diet for me!
funky cactifunky cacti
funky cacti

Despite their addiction to trees here mendosa is actually a desert so these spikey little friends pop up everywhere
the sweetest lady in the chocolate shopthe sweetest lady in the chocolate shop
the sweetest lady in the chocolate shop

A surrogate mother.Getting used to feeling like a giant over here!
bikes plus wine could have been a recipe for disaster!bikes plus wine could have been a recipe for disaster!
bikes plus wine could have been a recipe for disaster!

all was fine though of course. And my spanish improves considerable with increased wine consumption thats for sure!
rock concert mendosa styleerock concert mendosa stylee
rock concert mendosa stylee

The strangly name ´Tree´. rock and roll! Biggest mosh pit i have ever been in, these people are mad!
horse trekking in the andeshorse trekking in the andes
horse trekking in the andes

On hearing i´d ridden before they gave me Pissa as my trusty companion saying ´he good he good sometime scared but he good´. hmm not the most reassuring of introductions.
stunning landscapesstunning landscapes
stunning landscapes

yet again it´s head to head with wyken!


Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0573s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb