Bye El Altillo!!! (UPDATED with more photos!!!)


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Corrientes » Mercedes
September 7th 2007
Published: September 10th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Mesmerising sunrise at El Altillo RanchMesmerising sunrise at El Altillo RanchMesmerising sunrise at El Altillo Ranch

During early 7.00am feed for mares and babies
Well, this is it guys. Today was our last day in Mercedes and we said our goodbyes to everyone at the ranch. We felt quite sad to leave the horses with which we got really attached to, and people we have met and worked with but at the same time we are filled with excitment as we are hitting the road for more adventures for the next 3 months. We got to know a lot of horses and it would've been nice to see them when they are older but it's not really possible to do it only in 3 months. The next 3 months are going to be basically on the road all the time waiting for buses and travelling for hours and hours and discovering all areas of each country. Can't wait.
We are now in Paso de los Libres waiting for our bus , on the way to Puerto Iguazu, northeast of Argentina to go and see the famous Iguazu falls. Then we will do most of North Argentina and go down by The Andes and then go down to Mendoza to taste some wine!!! But we will keep you updated on all the details and where we are.
Bye El Altillo and thank you again for the opportunity!!!
Enjoy the photos, these are just a few that trace our 3 month stay in Mercedes, Corrientes.
Tchao Tchao.


Additional photos below
Photos: 34, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

Renata and "Fat Dun"Renata and "Fat Dun"
Renata and "Fat Dun"

but pretty face
Renata and Gaucho GregorioRenata and Gaucho Gregorio
Renata and Gaucho Gregorio

Just before our departure, we organised an Asado. I tell you what! It´s "muy rico " as they say here. It´s a BBQ Argentinian style, done the proper way by a real Gaucho!
Group photoGroup photo
Group photo

with Tanu, Gaizkane, Renata, Nabil, Nelson, Rodrigo and Alberto
Tiring day at the ranch!!!Tiring day at the ranch!!!
Tiring day at the ranch!!!

Shall we have a rest mum?
Renata with her favourite horseRenata with her favourite horse
Renata with her favourite horse

"Doradia" aka "Fast Dun" as commonly known


Tot: 0.165s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 12; qc: 63; dbt: 0.1299s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb