guyyrommpa!


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Buenos Aires
August 31st 2008
Published: August 31st 2008
Edit Blog Post

life has been amazing por supuesto. school is fine, mildly interesting. i really like my uba class and i'm glad that i'm taking it with molly and katie has lame as that sounds it's nice to have a comfort zone and not be the only one who only catches every few words the professor says. friday i went shopping in palermo with edson and actually bought something for a change...2 really cool camisetas. that night we pregamed hard at edson's and went to bulnes class where we met guyrompaa and got free passes to bahrein so went. the music was a lot better than usual, downstairs was still the hot sweaty techno mess that it usually is. no one got thrown out this time, and no 8 year relationships were jeopardized so that was a plus. yesterday becca and i went to parque centenario and walked through the fair, also went to parque rivadavia which is really cute. we always manage to go on romantic dates. last night we went out for olivia's 20th bday bash...dinner at cielito lindo a cute mexican place with delish authentic food. we went to sugar, which played really good music and had a lot of foreigners with relatively cheap drinks. we went to a random place after, some of us, called soho vain which I want to go back to, it's very loungey and looks like a renovated house. after we met up with some of orly's friends and we took a karaoke on wheels car ride to an international students fiesta on sarmiento. it was fun unfortunately we were all falling asleep on our feet so we called it a night. today has pretty much been a waste, i can't bring myself to read boquitas pintadas it's like a form of torture.
on a totally separate rant, how random is sarah palin? it's so strange to be away from home while all of this is going on, it must be an exciting time. all we here about his how much they hate cristina and the farmers are always on huelga. now UBA is going on huelga next week apparently, no one is happy in argentina. blame cfk.
today i feel kind of homesick. i just miss my friends from home i guess. i've been over a month, as in tomorrow is september. it's scary how fast this is going by and i don't want to have to think about going back to the states, but at the time i guess i wish i could fly all my friends here for a weekend. but lovee my new friends here and i guess necesito aprovechar

Advertisement



Tot: 0.118s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0398s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb