Rainy day...


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Buenos Aires
March 27th 2007
Published: March 27th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Rainy day...

 South America » Argentina » Buenos Aires By Blues
March 27th 2007
Port Moody Basketball
Monday afternoon was spent shopping and exploring the city. In the evening everyone found a favourite restaurant and went out for a late dinner in the Puerto Madero section of town. The pictures are from a Brazilian restaurant who offered a buffet table of all kinds of appetizers then brought all kinds of meat cuts to your table.

Tuesday is a free morning to shop or explore. Some are touring the La Boca Juniors football stadium, some are going to museums. Today is the first day of the trip that we have had a rainy day.

Tonight is the Tango Dinner and Dance with the bus coming to the hotel to pick up the group and not returning until after midnight.

The gelato store across the street from the Aspen Suites has had an appreciable increase in business since Sunday.

If you follow this link you can see the travel map our girls have taken on this trip.


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



27th March 2007

Spectacular
Hola to all of you. I was just told of this blog site from Cathy. I didn't think to look for a blog site. I'm not that computer savey...I was born in the 50's you know....according to Cathy that's when they invented the wheel...you know... dinosaurs roaming the Earth. After reading these journals I gotta say I am very impressed. Exellent work to whoever is writing these, especially since you are taking time out from your beautiful trip to do so. To keep us informed as to how your trip is progressing. Reading these journals almost makes me feel like I am there with you. They are so informative and colourful. You guys will probably never know how good your timing was weatherwise to go on this trip. Port Moody has turned into a wet and soggy sponge while you guys are enjoying nice warm weather over there. I'm envious. I hope the rest of the trip continues to be great for you guys and keep up the impressive journals if you can. Hasta luego.
28th March 2007

Soooo jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello to Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooo jealous and depressed, too late to be sorry, but I am very happy for you B-ball Girls, you deserve every minute of it. I hope that you adults have as much fun as the juoungsters even though you don’t deserve it! We that are left behind are very depressed in the rainy weather here at home and that the only thing to gets us going is the red Argentinian wine that Tino, Jamie and myself are sipping every night while practicing the tango in trio. Cheers,

Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0509s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb