First day in RV


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Buenos Aires » Luján
December 29th 2014
Published: January 11th 2015
Edit Blog Post

I'm writing this sitting listening to the Atlantic Ocean, feeling the breeze and smelling the fresh ocean air oh right and drinking a glass

of fabulous Argentinian wine😊😊 livin life!

Well it's day 4 on our wild adventure. We got the RV yesterday and by the time we left BA it was around 4pm, we were all so excited to get on the road!

Wowzers RVing in Argentina is crazy....wild roads and NO buddy speaks English, but we are having loads of laughs.

Last night we drove about an hour outside the city to a camp site that had a swimming pool, it's 37 with humidex......and when you stop the RV turns into an oven....It was a site for sore eyes. Going swimming was an ordeal......they had a public nurse on site, we had to all go into a nurse station and she checked our hands , feet and Livie and I for lice ( crazy ).

This morning we woke up early and drove south to the beach my favourite place 😊😊

It was about a 6hr. drive. We arrived around 2:30pm in a small town called Carilo just south of Pinamar and jumped right into the ocean! So wonderful to feel the sand on your feet and heat on your skin.....therapeutic! We will spend another day here just chillin and then start our long trek south......slowly but surely.

Like anything we need to find our groove and system, but that will come!

Video Log:

">


Advertisement



Tot: 0.114s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0705s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb