Proud Aussie in Gallipoli April 23rd 2006 23rd April. Said bye to Rachel and joined my ANZAC (Australian and New Zealand Army Corp) Tour. On the way out of Istanbul I saw dolphins again in the Bosphorus while the tour leader gave us some interesting facts like
3% of Turkey is European, leaving 97% Asian,
The population is 70million and 14million live in Istanbul (Holland population!), and
There are 35,000 historical sites in the cou ... read more
Middle East » Turkey » Marmara » Gallipoli Modern Turkey was founded in 1923 from the Anatolian remnants of the defeated Ottoman Empire by national hero Mustafa KEMAL, who was later honored with the title Ataturk, or "Father of the Turks." Under his authoritarian leadership, the country adopt... ... read more
I am a passionate pretty easy going kinda aussie girl. I am dedicated to my love of the environment, my aussie sports, my friends and family and have now decided to travel the world. My close friends and family call me Moo and i am well known for getting "all fired up". Yeah i know i like to go into detail about my travels but i hope you at least like the photos.
I love my life and the challenges it throws at me. I also love quotes such as "Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself"...... full info