Ariel View of Kota Kinabalu Landmarks June 27th 2008 The 2nd route for the ariel view shots were of;
1. 1 Borneo - currently the largest hypermall to date ;
2. Sabah Foundation Building - one of the the few hanging structures in the world ;
3. The Tunku Abdul Rahman Islands ;
4. Kota Kinabalu City ;
5. Kota Kinabalu City, Waterfront ;
6. Sutera Harbour Resorts, The Magellan & Pacific Sutera ;
7. Kota Kinabalu International Airport.
... read more
Asia » Malaysia » Sabah » Kota Kinabalu During the late 18th and 19th centuries, Great Britain established colonies and protectorates in the area of current Malaysia; these were occupied by Japan from 1942 to 1945. In 1948, the British-ruled territories on the Malay Peninsula formed the Fe... ... read more
"Eco Treasures from Mountain High to Ocean Deep" ; Sabah, Malaysian Borneo is just another splendid playground for adventure travelers quenching for the natural outdoor expeditions. Just like any other outdoor enthusiasts, I love outdoor activities and am a keen traveler myself. Despite being quite new in the blogging field, however I find it extremely fun to share photos and comments about places that I've set foot on with others.
After all, it's the sharing of information that brings us together, making this whole traveling experience a huge bundle of excitement.
[url=http://www.c... full info