a relaxing day (monday)


Advertisement
Oceans and Seas » Indian
April 22nd 2014
Published: April 22nd 2014
Edit Blog Post

Today started with Shelly kayaking around the area where we were anchored. Then we sailed to a sandbar and later an island. At the sandbar we all snorkeled and saw some wonderful fish. The water is so warm. In the evening we went to the very small island and hiked around it. We saw crabs running about. The food is wonderful. We have lots of curry and local spices and tons of fruit. The cook actually caught several fish off the back of the boat today and we had some for lunch and dinner. The lunch fish was sashimi (one of the fish he caught). The dinner it was baked. Both were wonderful.



I got internet access this evening. It is a usb stick that dials in but at least we get some internet. I read email. Sigh, the embassy returned our application saying we didn’t sign it (but we did) and that we didn’t put in enough money but we asked 3 times the amount and that they needed documentation on why we did not use our previous visa. They sent the package back to the hotel. Sigh. We watch Despicable Me on someone’s Ipad in the evening.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



22nd April 2014

Embassy organization needed!!!
The photos look great! I hope the visa fiasco will be straightened out by the time y'all finish the boat trip. We miss you back here in NC...

Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0187s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1016.8kb