LOOKING FOR 3 PEOPLE TO SHARE COST OF TRAVEL IN SPACESHIP VAN IN NEW ZEALAND FROM 23RD MARCH-17TH APRIL


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand
March 16th 2010
Published: March 16th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Hi there,

I am going to fly out to new Zealand on Sat arrive on the 23rd march.I have hired out a 4 berth spaceship van for almost a month 23rd march-April 17th.I am looking for people to join me and share the cost of hiring it out.It is the cheapest way of travelling around the islands.It will also cover the expences of accomadation too.It has a gas cooker so we can cook and save money and also the freedom of where we want to go and when.Could sleep right on the beach on the hill tops anywhere we are allowed.i don't think there is much restrictions on where to park.I am looking for easy going relaxed people 3 at the most who don't have attitudes and just want to have fun explorong.I do smoke and drink but i don't drink all the time.The cost of the van will be around $550 each.Now i don't think your going to get a better deal than that which covers travelling with freedom ,accomadation,and also has a little tv in it lol,cooker and comfortable bed.The trains and coaches will be almost the same price or more!let me know what you think and if your interested please.
Thank you
Annie

Advertisement



Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0415s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb