Why is New Zealand trip mandatory once in a lifetime?


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand
May 19th 2018
Published: May 19th 2018
Edit Blog Post

A wonderland in this globalised world, New Zealand is a peace-loving and nature-friendly country with eye-pleasing beauty to witness. The climate and environment are inviting and embracing. While you get sick of sweating it out on a regular job, pack your bags and set out on a New Zealand tour and explore the alluring places.

A road trip for the wanderlust

The roads stretched for miles along the bountiful green forest, and snow-covered mountains are a sight! Visitors are attracted to the West coast leading through the State Highway 1 which is the longest road covering 1,263 miles running along both main Islands. The Fox Glacier, Pancake Rock & Blowholes, Paparoa National Park are not to be missed.

A climb to the alpinist

Head for the full range of snow-dressed mountains breathing cold air and hit rock bottom. New Zealand is an island country known for its sharp mountain peaks like the Southern Alps. The highest mountain being Aoraki Mt. Cook, it is the topmost on the list of experienced mountaineers. The alpine being friendly to the fresher too requires a little physically fit crowd for a go. Scaling this Mammoth becomes more comfortable with guides and skilled experts.

Food for the gourmet

Food is the heart of any journey made outdoors. A Foodie or not, the culinary skills of New Zealand deserve appreciation. The Island country is known for its variety of seafood like the Green-lipped mussels. Not only are they delicious but also have known to be beneficial to health. Lambs are the ultimate savoury for every Kiwi. You might not be a fan of sheeps, but the roasted lamb is a must try! The age-old tradition of Pavlova on Christmas Eve is a mouth-watering meringue-based dessert topped off with some fruits. While the country gives us some more food-gasmic menu like the Marmite, Sausage sizzle, Hockey pokey, New Zealand candy, etc.; the beverages here are nowhere less than a treat. The famous L&P is a lemon based drink coming from a small town that has been drawing everybody for ages now.

An adventure to the hiker

Nothing better than a country widespread and known for its scenic beauty, for a hiker. A 20-day walking tour to the Islands can take you to the panoramic beauty of the country. Hikers have a great affection for exploring Abel Tasman Coast Track and Ninety Mile Beach. The best cave hike is to the Abbey caves at the edge of Whangarei in the North Island. People fond of nature trails and long walks could spend time walking amidst the Te Araroa being the youngest world trail.

Dive in Underwater

From heights to enormous Depths, New Zealand gives you the beauty of the vast ocean. Spoil yourself with all types of dives off the coast and witness the biodiversity of the aquatic life. Swim around Milford Sound, towards the Southwest and explore the various waterfalls and marine life. The tourists are also offered the visit to the rare Black coral. Visit the famous Bay of Islands brings you to the indigenous species of fish. To your amazement many coupon codes for tours and travel are available on Hotozcoupons . Sightings of some ship-wrecks and boat rides are the highlights of a water trip.

The Waitomo Glowworm Cave

A boat ride to this naturally illuminated cave with millions of glow worms is one among the best places in New Zealand. A visit to this site is something you'd want to experience time and again.

Great cities for the Bon Vivant

For those not so country loving type can get out to explore the famous cities of New Zealand like Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch(the garden city), Hamilton( the Tron), Queenstown, etc. While the mountains, volcanoes and the country climate take all the limelight, New Zealand cities have a lot to showcase to the eager tourists they have throughout the year. Auckland is known for its nightlife, and the Sky Tower which is a must visit stop-off. Wellington being the capital of the country is one the coolest cities with botanical parks, lakes, museums – Te Papa Museum and a lot of luxurious restaurants to visit.

With such unusual places to visit, who wouldn't want to go to New Zealand?

Advertisement



Tot: 0.405s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0752s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb