Were on the south island


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » South Island
September 27th 2010
Published: October 4th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Georgias Blog-

on the 27th we had to get up early for the big trip(s) to the other island. First we had to take a 3 hour ferry in which I slept for two thirds and when I woke up Mum and Dad took me out onto the deck to show me the snow in the distance on the mountains we only justy saw it.

for the remaining hour we were getting a lot closer to Picton, to our suprise (mostly mums) the water was very smooth and no one got sick. When we got to Picton we walked to the train station and caught the train that went to Christchurch, this took 5 hours, I slept for about half an hour there was mountains with snow and forests on one side and a beach with black sand and seals on the other it was very different and at the same time it was fascinating.

On the train there was a carriage at the back that was open and free of windows this is where you can see a lot and take better photos, I used mums camera 'cos mine is almost dead. When we arrived in Christchurch we got a shuttle to our loft (apartment) It is extremely big and has three bedrooms, I still think it is haunted but there were no ghosts (so far.)

With our apartment comes with a big brain buster for finding our room and a really, really, freaky elevator it is an old one where you open the doors.

Bye guys later!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.118s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0361s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb