A Day in the Life and my lovely wife


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » South Island » Queenstown
June 7th 2006
Published: June 7th 2006
Edit Blog Post

The Till AreaThe Till AreaThe Till Area

I spend unsocialbly long ammounts of time standing in poses much like this behind the till.
In the absence of notable events yet again i though i'd keep you all content with a short message to say we're still keeping well coasting along in qtnz. The last week has seen lots of gardening for me, lots of working, and looking forward to the winter festival (something fun for us at last). I also thought that some of you may enjoy seeing myself plying my trade as liquor salesman extrordinaire. Obsreve the thrills of setting at new stock; making deliveries to pubs in the small village of Arrowtown; working the tills; tring to figure out how to put together wine boxes. It really is a laugh a minute and the pictures only hold tetimony this...hmmm. Anyway at least you get to see what i do with my days..so behold pictures from the land of liqour. Also for anyone who doeant realsie i finally put some pics on my mt cook blog so check them out if you like pictues of mountains. Sorry for the lack of events still, it shows we're recharging the batteries ready for lots of fun soon.
marc
xx


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

DeliveriesDeliveries
Deliveries

The scenic ride to Arrowtown. Joys in the mundanity of the day.
Casks of beerCasks of beer
Casks of beer

The tools of the trade.
A van that worksA van that works
A van that works

Take note all at RMP in leeds
BoxesBoxes
Boxes

As if deliveries weren't enough, then i sometimes get to struggle with making boxes. winner.
Token arty shotToken arty shot
Token arty shot

Every blog needs one
Token WifeToken Wife
Token Wife

And the girl waiting for me every day when get home. domestic. this was taken on a walk in QT Gardens.


8th June 2006

Still Life with Marc
Brilliant photos! Possibly the most captivating of the entire blog! It's absolutely fascinating to see a Day in the Life at Liquor King. Who knew? Try not to work too hard.
18th June 2006

Weyhey badger
Eh up lad Was in whitefrias last night with dave bear dog sarah and liam. They need someone with your booze serving experience cause they're just a load of cov shazzers (like claire, sorry claire but you do own a white astra). Good to see you're keeping it very real. Come back soon. up the queen!

Tot: 0.203s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 15; qc: 87; dbt: 0.1014s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.2mb