Wheeew it's hot in New Zealand!


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » South Island » Marlborough » Blenheim
October 28th 2005
Published: October 29th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Well hello to ya all out there!

Since last we wrote, we have travelled to South Island - up the north coast to Nelson and the Golden Bay, chilled out at Rabbit Island, played with Helena's big kite; which suffered a puncture or two after dragging Helena accross the beach (luckily Mrs Targett was ok and Mr Targett (whoever he is!) was able to repair the kite.

Basically the Sun has been out most days, the weather hitting a tasty 20 degrees or so and bringing us both out in a case of smiles and tan lines.

We are now at Blenheim (east coast) and plan to head along this for more fun with maybe a bit of surfing (I need the practice!) and lazing around.

I will leave Helena to tell you about some of our lovelly walks and cafe's we have found (yum yum!)

Lots of love to all xx

PS: Could the following email us their addresses please so we can send some post cards: Simon+Kate/Ben+Louisa/Alistar and Julie and Sophie (Alistar - have you been getting our emails, as we have received no confirmation from you for the last few?)

Helloooooo!

We stayed a couple of nights at Richmond park/ mountain/ hill/ place. We walked up a very big hill that took 3 hours, and were very tired after. we had a big lunch at the cafe at the bottom of the giant mountain - very suitably placed!!

We got biten lots by evil mozzies (now referred to as little bastards). Insect repellant working well (thanks steph the blocks, they're fab!), but the little bastards manage to find a spot not smothered in it. i think the campsite needs to start putting it in the water so i can shower in it every morning.

I hope you are all well, that Colette, Charlotte and Steph are all enjoying the Connexions experience still.

Thanks for your messages it is great to hear from people back home!

Lots of love
Helenaxx



Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0328s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb