HI EVERYONE!!


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » South Island » Lake Mahinapuha
March 21st 2007
Published: March 21st 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hi all kate has gone trecking on the ice today(im to much of a baby)so i thought i would update you all with what we have been up to. We are currently in a tiny town called franz josef, which is beautiful, massive mountains just behind where our dorms are, and the clouds are so low its amazing to see(will attach pics so you can see for yourself)!
Before we arrived here we stayed in another town called lake mahinapua, where about 60 of us stayed, and it was our first evening of everyone together so it was fancy dress!!! You had to come dressed either in a bin bag or something with the letter P i.e princess(which is what me and kate did)! The night was really really good and we got to know everyone a little better, some of the costumes we wicked, a guy are our bus went as a plant pot(again pics will be attached)! The place wasn't actually a hostel like usual, it was a really old pub with cabins(ours smelt like piss)but hey ho im getting use to sluming it now!! Its all really quiet everywhere we go on this island, which is really weird, as we are both use to london.

we also have done jet boating which was fun but got very wet!!

The place we are staying at the mintue all the girls where split up, as there weren't any rooms left, so kate is staying with some irish girls and im with 3 18 year old lads from brighton, cool sharing with them except they aske if i minded them farting and i said no, but the room stinks by 9 in the morning!!he he, all lovely guys though!!

lots of love from carly and kate

xx


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement

PRINCESS CARLY AND LEONA PARDY BIRD!!PRINCESS CARLY AND LEONA PARDY BIRD!!
PRINCESS CARLY AND LEONA PARDY BIRD!!

THE BIRD DOSEN'T ACTUALLY EXCIST LEONA JUST MADE UP PARDY BIRD!!


21st March 2007

just to say hello
Hi guys. Just had a look at your photos and updates. Sounds like you are having a brill time. Just returned from the Canaries ourselves, weather not too good but hotel and food excellent. Came back a whole stone heavier! well it feels like it anyway. Keep sending the pics and news, love reading it. Give our love to Pauline when you see her next week. Take care. Sx

Tot: 0.113s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 15; qc: 63; dbt: 0.0714s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb