well here i am


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » South Island » Glentunnel
May 3rd 2007
Published: May 3rd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Well were should i start, Leaving Thailand was hard, Paul & Hannah made me so welcome
it would have been easy to stay longer, but new people to see!!
my flight from Bangkok was a long boring flight but as i reached Sydney the excitement was growing and i could at last begin to hear those kiwi voices, the next flight was quick and made my trip to leave Sydney raining (hard) and cold and then have the approach to christchurch right over the southern alps and yes right over Glentunnel, i could follow the road and see the garage (woohooo), Yerry still was non the wiser that i was coming over so Mia had told him that a friend of the family was coming to visit, she didn't know a name or what he looked like! they were late so were even more surprised when i appeared out of the toilet.(wish i had the camara handy)
anyway enough personal stuff Christchurch, ricarton, kirwee, darfield and Glentunnel have changed as much as i would of thought in four years but small things and the weather!
The west coast (jest of east coast humour) is sunny and dry!!!!
The East coast (jest of west coast humour) is wetter, not that it makes any differance to the locals.
have got ticket to see Crusader v Cheifs this friday, a must do for any visitor to NZ
and i'm now in frans josef after spending three nights in Queenstown, the shot over rafting is closed down to not enough water (gutted) but spent the afternoon going down the Karurau
instead and altough less intense we had an excellant guide (Jerhad) who made sure that we made the most of the river. we are now in frans josef and just walked to both Glacier's which was great and another must do, tomorrow off to greymouth, and back down to christchurch to see the game.
still having probs with pictures so will try from christchurch soon.

Advertisement



13th May 2007

transexuals rule!
Hi Dan Sounds like you're having fun and living the dream, it has been noted that your blogs are too few and far between but I guess that means you are have a fantastic time. We are all missing you and hope you remember to come back. P.S. Loved the notes in the diary, you can imagine what the 29th May says!!

Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0517s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb