Milford Sound


Advertisement
Published: March 17th 2006
Edit Blog Post

MILFORD IS SOUND



Milford sound, or MILF Sound as I like to call it (as it is definitely NANG!) was apparently named after Milford Haven in North Wales. To my surprise I discovered that it was actually not named after Stifflers mom. Weird.

Anyway, Matt (wearing his new "express yourself" hat) and I headed there to catch a cruise through the sound. It was about $70 each for a 2 hr cruise but worth every penny. It was a bit pot luck on the weather but as it happened we seemed to catch the cruise just when the sun began to shine through. Though a hail shower did pass overhead, which was hillarious. The upper (outer) deck that had been chocka with Oriental amateur photographers, saw them flee like bunny rabbits when the chunky hail started catapulting down. I ducked under the front windshield making best use of my "height disability" which in this case was a blessing. Also managed to catch a few snaps of the hail too.

The scenery speaks for itself so I won't ruin it by talking random nonsense - enjoy the photos.





Additional photos below
Photos: 18, Displayed: 18


Advertisement

Got MILFGot MILF
Got MILF

Mitre Peak - Lush!!
It's full of weirdosIt's full of weirdos
It's full of weirdos

Lose the hat Matt - you're fooling no one.
It's full of lost peopleIt's full of lost people
It's full of lost people

Milford sound is a haven (not milford haven) for people in search of themselves. It's easy to get lost in the beauty of Mitre Peak. The search for the real Matt Marshall is ongoing ...


Tot: 0.194s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 28; dbt: 0.1481s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb