Dunedin!


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » South Island » Dunedin
February 21st 2009
Published: February 22nd 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hello!!

When we got to Dunedin we went on an evening Speights (beer) brewery tour and beer tasting which was really interesting and fun!! We got to pour our own beers and try all different sorts, before heading out to meet the rest of the Stray group in a restaurant! Needless to say, after the beer tasting, that night turned into quite a big night which was sooo much fun and luckily for the first time on the Stray bus we didn't need to be up early the next morning! Phew! :o)

On the way out of Dunedin we stopped off at the Worlds Steepest Street, which only some of us climbed (me included!), it was hard work though especially after the night before! ;o) It was funny though... especially the pictures as it looks like all the houses are about to fall over! :o) We then headed back to Queenstown for 2 days and I used most of the bus journey to persuade people to do the bungy jump with me and I'm proud to say that my persuasion techniques saw to the fact that we were a group of 4 by the time we got to Queenstown (with Greg still needing a tiiiny bit of persuasion/bribery/abuse!)! ;o)

xxxxxx


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0382s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb