New Zealand - Christchurch


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » South Island » Christchurch
March 19th 2010
Published: March 21st 2010
Edit Blog Post

Not writing alot about ChCh tbh because it was kind of boring. The general gist of the day was being woken by some Irish people changing the beds, had some food with them, went online to catch up on Skins, got some plasters from the pharmacy, came back and met a girl in my room from London who had just arrived from Sydney and was all depressed because she was living there and had to say bye to all her friends and stuff.. it was the exact same situation as me! We had a lovely chat comparing stories, she actually worked in Base hostel Sydney and was now working for the same company in Queenstown, so was starting a whole new life here! She was jealous I was going back there. Anyway she had some friends working at this Base who she knew from back at the Sydney one and he announced her name over the tannoy to meet her in the bar. So we went down and hung in there all night. I got a KFC AGAIN.. piggy or what! Anyway eventually got tired headed to bed to talk to Dave.. spent majority of the night talking! Highlight of my day <3 I wanna see him soooo bad.

Told you I wasn't writing a lot. Heading to Wellington tomorrow with a new driver!

Peace x

Advertisement



Tot: 0.123s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 10; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0541s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb