New Zealand Part 2


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » South Island » Christchurch
May 14th 2009
Published: May 14th 2009
Edit Blog Post

OK, quick update!

So on Saturday James took me around to his school cause he had a few jobds to do! Bigger than the last one he worked in!

Then we drove out to the coast for a beach walk and great views over to South Island.
That eveing we went to see Steve Coogan Live! Ah ha!!

Sunday was a great suprise as I got taken to the Wellington Food festival plenty of great wines and food to try...

Headed over to South Island on Monday, felt queasy on the ferry crossing, but found a stray Metoclopramide in my drug supply.. Did the trick.
Drove down to Blenheim and managed to fit an afternoon wine tour in (3.5hrs down the Road in Christchurch whilst writing this, have just bumped into 2 guys off Mondays tour!)

Tuesday was a scenic drive down to CC, where I arrived around 1800, checked into hotel and got dinner then long sleep!

Yesterday met up with the Triple0 crew who were organising my job out here before it went wrong, was nice to put names to faces, followed by a scenic drive (with accidental 3 hour detour after taking a wrong turn)...

Today have been round the botanical gardens and aquarium!

xxx

Advertisement



14th May 2009

all those trips to the garden centre but have paid off .. you are seeing so many botanical gardens on this trip!

Tot: 0.129s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 52; dbt: 0.1036s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb