The Boys are Back in Town


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » South Island » Christchurch
February 7th 2007
Published: February 7th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Can it really be 4 weeks since we picked up the campervan and went off on our epic tour of New Zealand's South Island? Well, seeing as we're back in sunny old Christchurch again with no wheels, it must be true! We had a great time exploring the island, clocking up a whopping 4,500 miles on the way. Admittedly the journey had a couple of less happy moments but over all, it was awesome :-))))))

Apologies to everyone who has been waiting for news of our adventures while we were on the road but we just didn't manage to get over to as many internet cafes on the way as we would have liked to. As a result, I'm afraid you'll need to brace yourself for a massive influx of post-dated blog entries which I am sure will delight, amuse and confuse you as much as all the others did.

Are you sitting comfortably? Then I shall begin.....

Advertisement



7th February 2007

there back
hi kids glad to see you have had a good time got your txt messages got lots to tell you when i can glad your ok cant wait to see your pics love mom dad and lee x x x x x x
8th February 2007

Good to see you back!
Hi there - Good to see you're back and blogging! I think the subscription ran out or something as I had stopped receiving the e-mails. So I've re-subscribed and looking forward to the tales of your exploits! Hope you're having fun.

Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0452s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1014.2kb