Bubbley Grape Wine Tasting Tour!


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » South Island » Blenheim
February 12th 2009
Published: May 27th 2009
Edit Blog Post

14th Dec 2008



Wine tasting tour today, we thought we'd all book and go on one and see the good side of the wine industry...haaa!!! We are goin with a company called Bubbley grape Tours The man picked us up at 12, it was us 6 and an Old English couple called John and Jan, there were from Kent,lol!
Went to an award winning winery called Hunters one of the other winerys we visited supplys Gordon Ramsays Resturants with wine, we bought a bottle of wine from this one, each place you visit you try between 5 and 9 different wines, all the wines tasted really nice, didnt think we'd like it as much as were always drinking beer!! haa!
We went to a Liguar place and they gave us this butterscotch shot, it was so yummy, they had loads of tester bottles you could try on spoons like berry, chocolate and caramel, it was lush, we almost drank the whole bottles, they also had loads of different olive oils aswell you could try on bread, that was our lunch for the day,lol!
It was really nice to have Jhon and Jan on the tour with us because they did all the talking about the winery and we just did all the drimking, hehe!!
We visited 6 different winerys and 1 liquar place. We were all quite drunk as we hadnt eaten anything either, well apart from the little tiny breads wiv olive oil on them, lol.
It was nice to do the tour as you have a differnt view on the vineyards, it was a nice way to end our 2weeks of hell,hehe!!
Got back from our tour, it was for 5hrs and was only suppose to be for 4hrs, we were all so drunk.....haaaa.... next stop was Maccy D's...oh yesss!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 20, Displayed: 20


Advertisement



Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0454s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb