Christmas Day in Whangarei


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Whangarei
December 25th 2008
Published: December 25th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Amy & James Amy & James Amy & James

James' cool present from Laura - first photo of the day - see the enthusiasm!
After the big build-up, Christmas Day dawned ...beautiful and sunny ...and then a short shower and some cloud! Mostly sunny for the rest of the day.

James is now stationed up in Whangarei, living back at home with Michael and Laura came up from Auckland on Christmas Eve on the bus so we were all in Whangarei for Christmas.

Breakfast at my place - after Amy requesting an 8am start, young Rylee decided to have a sleep-in today and delayed our start until around 9am! Cooked breakfast, laughter, lollies, presents, more laughter, some games on the Playstation and gosh the morning was over!

At 12.30pm we all bundled into cars and headed for Robyn & Leigh's place for a family lunch and get-together. A wonderful lunch was put on by Robyn, with varying dishes supplied by family members. More food!!, tea, more lollies, tea, laughter, more presents, tea, dessert, more laughter, cricket out on the lawn and, finally, some guitar playing and eating Christmas cake, was how we passed the afternoon. Slowly the family members disappeared, some to snooze and some to see families, friends or outlaws.

Took some photos but not as many as I would
What is it ???What is it ???What is it ???

Amy opening a present with Mike holding his breath in suspense nearby ...
have liked as I seemed to be too busy sometimes preparing food etc.


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

Da J BoyzDa J Boyz
Da J Boyz

James, Jason and Jakob ...hmmm, do boys talk more than girls ??!
Da A Girlz ...Da A Girlz ...
Da A Girlz ...

Amy and Anita listening to the haps on da J boyz couch!
Anita ....Anita ....
Anita ....

Anita showing one of her presents to Michael & Catherine...which annoying relatives bought her that 101 Cool Science Experiments ??!
Lolly going in ....Lolly going in ....
Lolly going in ....

Nicola and Hanna ...not sure whose mouth the peppermint cream is heading for !! Meanwhile Mike sits next door with a smile on his face ....is he going to snap up that lolly??!
Awww how cute ...Awww how cute ...
Awww how cute ...

Oma with Rylee - what a lovely picture they make :)
Aaaaand we have a smile ...Aaaaand we have a smile ...
Aaaaand we have a smile ...

I think the photographer missed the actual big smile but you can see it in Rylee's eyes, she is smiling with those eyes :)


26th December 2008

I like the photo
of Oma with Rylee! and she got a smile!!
26th December 2008

hahaha
i love your funny captions!! and i think mike probably did snap up the peppermint cream :)
29th December 2008

oh boys
i Like the photo of the 3 boys. keep blogging tineke .!!!!

Tot: 0.129s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 12; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0691s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 4; ; mem: 1.1mb