McCready Xmas at Karipiro


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Waikato » Cambridge
December 27th 2010
Published: December 27th 2010
Edit Blog Post

At 9am we picked up Joel and Chelle from Beachlands and travelled to Karipiro for a McCready family Xmas.
We had a wonderful day, the weather was amazing and very hot. We all got burnt sitting under a tree so the suns rays were extremely damaging.
The food was amazing thanks to Gill and all her hard work.
Chelle had taken down some Xmas presents and we had to play this very funny game to get our present. We all had to take a card from a deck of cards and the person with the lowest card got to start the game.
So James chose a present, Evans was next and he wanted James present so he stole it and so the game continued with everyone stealing presents as they liked. It was chaos the chocolates were very popular and were constantly being stolen.
James and his French partner Do were very lucky to be with us. They arrived from Nantes to Paris airport to find their flight was canceled because of snow. The had to wait for a ballot to see who was going to be lucky and get chosen to fly on another flight. They were the lucky ones, and after waiting 2 hours while the aircraft was deiced, they were on their way. 36hours later they arrived in New Zealand.
It was so lovely to see James and to meet Do, she is a real sweetie.
We brought Grandad on up to Auckland to spend Xmas with us.


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement

Chelle and JoelChelle and Joel
Chelle and Joel

This is the rude present that caused much laughter.
Oh my DoOh my Do
Oh my Do

The rude present.


Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.02s; cc: 13; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0339s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb