12,000 ft and only water to catch me.


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Taupo
July 12th 2010
Published: July 12th 2010
Edit Blog Post

The sky dive was insane. I jumped over lake taupo, i saw snow topped mountains, volcanoes, fields and sheep naturally. it was amzing. Maddie hated it and i wanted to do it again 😊 The adrenaline that gets you pumped is awesome. I think however i was the only one in the plane with a smile on my face. I got pictures on cd as i dont want to forget the view i was falling at 220 km/hr towards.

After that it was a chilled night in taupo with the bus and an early start to our next destination that was river valley.

River valley: One little wooden cabin/chalet in a valley funnily enough, a river rushing past, not a soul in sight apart from our rowdy crew. And it was freezing. The showers abnd toliets were outside which was almost a punishment when you need to go in the middle of the night and there was snow on the ground in the morning around your shower.
It was then a 4 hour bus journey to Wellington, the capitol city and on the way we past the wellington boot throwing capitol of NZ... instead of cricket nets they have wellingtonboot throwing nets. And another place we stopped was a place where there are a lot of bulls.. and literally eveyshop ( even the police HQ) had a bull- punn in the name.. The wierdest existing place i think i have been. I cant think of the puns but i am sure they shall return.
We are in wellington now and failed miserably at a pub quiz last night.. and went to a museum today which wasnt really something to shout home about.. even though i technically am..

Croosing to the south island tomorrow for nelson!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0504s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1006kb