Xmas Down Under


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Raglan
December 23rd 2007
Published: December 23rd 2007
Edit Blog Post

MendozaMendozaMendoza

Lovely leafy streets and plazas
So spent some time in Mendoza, Argentina. Was a very cool place, basically just relaxed most of the time, in preparation for New Z.

Couple of days in Santiago Chile, doing the same, but really wasn't much to do there.

Flew to New Zealand last Monday at 11pm, took 13 hrs and arrived at 4am Wednesday, no Tuesday!

Spent a couple of days in Auckland trying to get over the jet lag. Did some wandering though, nice place with lots of good food. First day had a fry up, beans on toast for lunch, a curry and Guinness for dinner! good to have some normal food again!

Organized a bus for Friday, which basically goes round most of New Zealand, hop on an off style. Went to Hahei for Friday night lovely beach town and then came to Raglan yesterday to do some surfing. Had a lesson yest afternoon, far too much fun! Was up cruising along after no time, so decided to stay here over xmas to do some more, cos can just hire a board and go to the beach now!

Loads of cool people so hoping that xmas is a blast. Sorry this
AucklandAucklandAuckland

View from the ferry
is rather short, lacking time!

But anyway.. 'MERRY XMAS EVERYONE!!!', hope you have a fab holiday and santa brings you lots of goodies! shame I can't be with you all but have lots of fun without me!

Lots of love.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

View over a BayView over a Bay
View over a Bay

cant remember what the place is called
Brides Vail WaterfallBrides Vail Waterfall
Brides Vail Waterfall

on the way to Raglan


Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 60; dbt: 0.0542s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb