New Zealand - Northland


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Northland
October 27th 2010
Published: October 28th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

njorthland


Back on the Round i'm driving up North along the East Coast. The Bay of Islands and Paihia was awesome. Beautiful Scenerys. There i met Martin and we hanging around two Days. Garth broke his ankle two Days before i hit Paihia. That's the Reason i don't met him because he was completely fucked up.
After Paihia i went to the Douthless Bay and Cape Reinga. The Cape is fucking beautiful. unfortunately i broke my contact lense there. now i have to buy 1 Day Lenses in Auckland. fuck.

After 2 Days i was back in Auckland to sell my Van and catch the flight to Peru. In the Hostel i met two Girls from Germany. They want to buy a Van. Perfect. After 2 Days i sold Juergen to Lena and Lena.

Free again. wicked!!!

On the same Day i met Eeron from Finland. He stay in Auckland for one week and is flying to Tonga. He was talking a lot from Tonga and show me some picture. I'm thinking: Ok, let's fly to Tonga. I changed me flight to Peru and booked a flight to Tonga. 300 Euro Return is not so bad for a flight to a paradise in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. The Flight goes tomorrow and i'm looking forward for fucking awesome beaches and good snorkling. I'm back in Auckland at the 15th November and flying on the next Day to Lima - Peru.

Conclusion about NZ: The most beautiful Country i've ever seen. Asia is beautiful but this here is unbelievable. You must come and have a look.

Platin Certificate from Mr. Hammer


Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement



Tot: 0.214s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 15; qc: 59; dbt: 0.1009s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb