Day 49


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » New Plymouth
December 19th 2010
Published: December 21st 2010
Edit Blog Post

Having driven back last night to New Plymouth, today was very much a recovery day, as I was feeling very tired! Got up and went to Church, which was good, had seen quite a few people the previous night at the café but it was good to catch up with everyone and fill them in with how the races had gone. Was a good fun service, and, afterwards, we helped to take down all the decorations in the main hall, and bundled a decorated artificial Christmas tree into the back of the car ready to drop into someone who was in need of one, and headed back for a bit of a sleep as I was still really tired. We overslept a bit but were on the road by 4.30 to Malcolm and Mandy’s for a Christmas party. This was really good fun, quite a few of Mark’s paramedic colleagues were there, and everyone there was really interesting to chat with, so it was a case of making new friends, catching up with some old ones, Martin and Penny were there, along with Josh, and the evening raced by until it was 8pm and I was flagging badly, the girls were getting tired, and we headed back home to bed! Pyjama day tomorrow!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.049s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0324s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1006.9kb