House Warming Beachlands


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Franklin
March 16th 2010
Published: March 16th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Sunday was house warming day at Joel's house in Beachlands.
We had seen the family the night before at Glenn's house in Ellerslie. We had been invited for dinner.
Diana had made the most beautiful fried rice and Jamie just loved it. I have never seen a six year old eat so much fried rice. She really enjoyed herself.
Tayla decided that Graham and I should go home to their house to sleep the night. A lot of explaining was needed to divert her away from the idea.

We were unaware of the house warming on the Sunday until Tayla rang and invited us. The innocence of children is a delight. I tried to explain to her this was Daddy's and Chelle's party and that we would see her another time. Tayla was having none of that. So we were invited as well as Fletcher.
Chelle said to me "if we didn't want to come not to worry because Tayla would have all her friends there and would not miss us"
We thought that we would pop out later in the day, say a quick hi and come on home.
We all underestimated the tenacity of Tayla, because the phone went again and this voice said"where are you, why aren't you at our party?"
So out we went along with Fletcher. We had a lovely time and once again Joel was great with the handing out of food etc.




Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

Front of the houseFront of the house
Front of the house

What a lot of work has gone into changing the appearance to the front of the house. Great job.
Tayla, Fletcher and friendTayla, Fletcher and friend
Tayla, Fletcher and friend

What a fantastic rose bush.


Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0369s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb