Mt Egmont


Advertisement
Published: April 26th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hello! So here are the pics of the day we went "tramping" up to the ski hill on Mt. Egmont! Enjoy!

This weekend has been nice....it was Anzac day yesterday so most shops were closed for the morning in remembrance of New Zealand's war heroes. We ended up doing some shopping in the afternoon cause then all the shops open and have big sales in the afternoon! I got 230 pics developed so I can start my photo album of my year here. I had been meaning to keep up with it but hadn't even gotten around to printing a single picture yet haha! And then we went out to dinner at Burger Fuel with Nick and Abby and Greg and Jess. Burger Fuel by the way is the best burger place I have ever been to. They make the best veggie burgers! Yummm! After our massive sized burgers we went to their friend Justine's for a party....got home by midnight, it was a fun time. Mark's gone out riding with the boys today so it's just me and Kobi today! It is kind of overcast today but nice and warm!

Well Love you!XXOO
An


Additional photos below
Photos: 21, Displayed: 21


Advertisement

Photo 5Photo 5
Photo 5

This is a close up of the ski hill...SO if you can see this patch on one of the mountain pics...that is where we hiked up to.
Photo 16Photo 16
Photo 16

Here is a good shot so you can see the patch where the ski hill is...it's not too far up the Mountain, but it was a good hike! Can't wait to go up even further one day!


26th April 2009

Wow awesome pics An!!
27th April 2009

AWWWWWWWWw awesome photos! there are some really cute ones of you and Kobi!!!!!! CALL ME TODAY! i'm leaving at 2

Tot: 0.204s; Tpl: 0.034s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.1458s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb