Day #1


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Bay of Plenty
June 9th 2015
Published: June 9th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Well we are finally on our way. A bit of a late start leaving Rotorua has seen us travel a short distance to Tauranga to park up for the night at the Tauranga Sulphur point marina. Its been a hectic day finalising paperwork, loading campervan, selling Jenna's car (daughter). Yep the golden girl got Mums car by default as an upgrade. Glad I'm not her when her brothers catch up with her next. (According to the boys it was soooo much tougher in their day).

Red wine and rum is flowing in celebration.

Will catch you all tomorrow😊


Additional photos below
Photos: 1, Displayed: 1


Advertisement

20140322_22250120140322_222501
20140322_222501

Tauranga Marina


9th June 2015

Well done!
Looking forward to following your travels (with envy).... Hope you find some nice warm spots up north. Take care and safe travels.
9th June 2015

Chill. enjoy & travel safely
We have watched and admired your courage, organisation, focus, energy and commitment to following your dream. It has now started. Slow down, smell the roses, explore and enjoy. Appreciate how wonderful this country really is as you travel around and how fortunate we all are to have been born here in God's own. Mix and mingle with the locals at every opportunity as that is where you will truly find the gold.

Tot: 0.233s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 15; qc: 80; dbt: 0.1756s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb