Wee lack of travelling in the travel journal


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Bay of Plenty » Tauranga
December 8th 2010
Published: December 7th 2010
Edit Blog Post


Still in Papamoa. Just wanted to add another entry to keep in the swing of it. We went to Auckland not long ago for Chases 18th, had a wee party and messed about in the pool. Luke went golfing and did a days work building a floor. It was gorgeus weather the whole time so we spent alot of it messing around in the pool and playing guitar and singing and stuff. Good times.

Back in Paps now and we had a day to ourselves, tidied the house and Lukes cousin Daniel comes down with about 20 people for a party. They definetly ticked all the boxes for a party, every dish in the house used, spillages, someone got injured and lost alot of blood, lots of varied music and a standard massive fry up in the morning followed by maccas. Had a good night on the Friday, i instigated a game of kings (or circle of death or whatever its called) Then Luke and i spent the day at the beach - it was the best beach day ever, then we hid away in our room, feeling a little fragile. So bad - we must be growing up. We popped out for a wee bit to have a drink with Daniel who is great chat but then back to bed.

Big clean up the next day, or so i thought, someone had washed the dishes and once we moved the car load of recycling all that it needed was some furniture rearrangment and a good hoover.

Now we're thinking about Christmas. Luke and i have tiny little surprises and we've made it our project, we've also made our running track a wee bit bigger. We run 3.5k everyday now. Pretty proud of myself considering i couldn't run 100 meters before three weeks ago. So anyway, christmas around the corner, then a wedding on New years, before we know it we'll be in Perth and have to start working again. I don't know if i should start looking for a job or not because i don't know what area we'll be living.

I'm nervous and excited all at the same time.

Well anyway, back to our good clean fun life here in paps, we're experimenting with baking this afternoon so i'd better get to it.




Advertisement



Tot: 0.168s; Tpl: 0.041s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0932s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb