Our Big OE


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Bay of Plenty » Tauranga
August 20th 2007
Published: August 20th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hooray, Hooray, We're on our Way, our OE Holiday Starts Today!!
We left Katikati early afternoon after settling in our house/farm sitters Tony & Kathy Farr, and coping with the drama of the new building requiring staining B4 we left!! We managed to catch up with our lovely neighbours Sheryl & Keith Kerr at the Cafe Bahn on the Bombay Hills - they had arrived back from Australia this afternoon, and so good to have a coffee with them and Barry could pass on his worries to Keith, to make sure his cattle were taken care of while we're away!
Just had gorgeous cuddles with newest granddaughter Molly Jess, and about to have dinner with Ross & Jo before we head to the airport. Even having our first drink (of many I'm sure) to celebrate the fact we ARE on our way.
Thinking of you all in NZ - hope the weather improves and you get plenty of sunshine - Barry will be out of the country, and we all know, it only rains where he is (hope that's not true in England!!)
Can't wait to get to the airport, get on that plane, and FLY......
Be in touch again VERY soon
Jayne and Barry.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.051s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0327s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb