Auckland fun


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Auckland » Central
May 1st 2010
Published: June 4th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Back to where it all started! So I am writing this a tad bit late as it is actually June as i'm writing this but i'm finally just getting time to sit down and do some stuff. I flew back to Auckland and spent 5 days hanging out with Pete and a few other OCH alumni who were all up here before heading home so it was a great five days of catching up with everyone for one last goodbye.

Pictures

Pete has never played mini golf so I challenged him to a game and he was trash talking me like crazy but in the end it was Laurene who ended up as the mini golf champion by a stroke. Haha. It was good fun. Pete's friend had a birthday party so I got invited to that and got to meet a big group of real Kiwi guys. Interesting to say the least haha. It was fun. Also had a night out with all my friends for one last time which was super awesome.

So, now i'm off to Thailand via Hong Kong. Should be an epic month or so of traveling around a much much different country and culture! Stay tuned for the best adventures yet!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.057s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0298s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1018.1kb