Perth City and Art Gallery


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Perth
January 28th 2009
Published: February 11th 2009
Edit Blog Post

went to perth today bought myself an aussie sim and got my phone unlocked then went to an area of perth called northbridge. to the West Australian art gallery, went to a gordon bennet temporary exhibition, was realy good - about racism between aborigionee people and white people in aus. upstairs they have a permanent collection - quite small but with lots of different types of artwork, was good - picked up lots of leaflets to go in my sketch book. sat in an area of perth called rorrest chase - like a town square - opposite is an attractive, indian jones esque guy with a rucksack, travelly clothes, and an aussie hat - minus the corks, and next to him theres a group of young people who look like the social rejects of mayenne (yes dad, they were that bad!) some steroyypically grungy, some realy chavy, and others just litteraly dirty! like you couldnt even tell what they were wearin cos the were filthy, youngest was about 14 and oldest about 45! there was a couple who couldnt keep their hands off each other - it was 4pm and in public!
guys seem to think its ok to wear trainers - proper horrible skanky running trainers with shorts over here, it is NOT ok and never will be, someone should tell them.
then went and met aunty m form work.
had pizza for dinner
talked to you lot on fb
watched sex in city
bedtime

Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0395s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb