Australia Day - mindarie harbour


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Perth
January 26th 2009
Published: February 11th 2009
Edit Blog Post

woke up - put my aussie boxers on, and my aussi e"thongs" - thats what the call flip flops.
me uncle fred and aunty m took bruno for a walk down the doggy beach, saw a tasty hunk of man cake jogging along the beach with his doggs - was very baywatch! me and aunty think men should be made to do that for our entertainment to make up for "miss uk" beauty pageants, pregnancy and periods. went home and had bacon sandwiches then lew lucas sarah and me went to the pub - the boat (looks like a wetherspoons) there was a guy singing and playin guitar - he was quite good. one of their friends charlotte came over she was nice - it was HOT so we all jumped in the harbour, except sarah. then brok came over and sat with us, then terri and a couple of her friends. terri and her friends had a hotel room upstairs so we went up there, there were lots of people up there, was quite fun, chatted to a couple of people. then there were dramas but i saw a dolphin while i sat by the harbour that was awesome!then we went back to lucas's then home, all very "tired and emotional"
definatley bedtime

Advertisement



Tot: 0.051s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0316s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb