its raining


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Perth
February 6th 2008
Published: February 7th 2008
Edit Blog Post

well i think we manages to bring the shite english weather with us! typical aint it!

had a wicked day yesturday tho, strated off by shaving my hair off again makes life so much easier and was good fun. Scott, my cousin, had a day off work so we hit the beach with the body boards in hope of some surf. turned out it was really calm but was nice to chill in the seaa for a bit, had forgotten how clear it is. after that we went down to the harbour called Hillaries which is also a shopping centre so had a look around and some tasty lunch called wok in a box, well good asian food in cool boxes!!! we then went over to the fun park and played crazy golf, where claire and scott got shit scared of the plastic spiders which was hilarious!
after that we came home and chilled out, felt pretty tired cos still sufferin from jet lag a bit and the sea air didnt help. after dinner just went to bed really. had a bit of a bad night thnk claire ate something dodgy and has been ill all night and still feels rough this mornin so its probably a good thing that its rainin so we can have a chilled one today. anyway speak to everyone soon.

love ya


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



Tot: 0.057s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0355s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb