Back Home!!!!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Perth
August 19th 2007
Published: August 19th 2007
Edit Blog Post

well the plane flight wasn't too bad at all. watched Disturbia - i would not rush out to see this one...read a bit of one of my books. slept ate and got off the plane in singapore.

singapore was fun this time - totally blurry because our plane was delayed and we only had 10 minutes to get from one end of the airport to the other. it was a 2 km marathon. well it felt like it after sitting down for 15 hours.

5 hour plane ride to perht wasn't bad. very bumpy tho, it made reading very difficult.

finished my book!!!

got off the plane and (ann's town is considered rural and i had eaten local lamb)

NEWS: foot and mouth scare in england heightened restrictions and checks etc

the checks were no different to what they usually are... walked through within 30 minutes of landing.

Relatives....i know these people....

said hi to rele's, bye to bradley...see you sometime later!


well being back in perth it seems that very little of the major workings of things has changed.
the colours of the land sky, buildings, plants are fantastic!!!! only those who have been away for a long time will understand that. everyone else thinks im crazy!

well that is all. the blog is ended as has the adventure. now the adventure of moving back into routine and everyday things has begun. thanks to all those who messaged me and followed my blog. i hope i have inspired some of you to travel and try new things and be a little spontaneous.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.235s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 46; dbt: 0.053s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb