Day Fourteen


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Perth » Scarborough
May 5th 2010
Published: May 6th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Two weeks in and I haven't swung for Philip yet , who would of thought it.

We went to Floreat beach with Louis and Jayne today we got a message that Bobby had been a bit wobbly in the night so we were very worried (he's ok now and went school phew.) anyway Philip was bathing his feet in the sea fully clothed thinking of bobster. when a big wave came along and completely covered him from head to toe, much to everyone's amusement on the beach. Jayne and Louis found it Hilarious . Who knew they had big waves here its not like its known for its surfing! utter meff he is twice in four days now.

we had lunch and a baby chino in the beach restaurant. Philip then went off for a run along the beach path at sunset, I m glad he started training he needed to lose weight he was in danger of appearing on a Channel Five documentary about fat people so huge they have to be winched out of bed by helicopter.

He has promised to take me the city tomorrow to the big shops but he said that yesterday.



Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



6th May 2010

Lucky ********
When it is raining and cold in freezing West Auckland it is a pleasure to log on and catch up with you and Hibby!!! Glad your having a good time mate and keep up the blog!!

Tot: 0.115s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 15; qc: 58; dbt: 0.0726s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb