Day 41


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Perth » Joondalup
June 2nd 2010
Published: June 2nd 2010
Edit Blog Post

The first day of winter in Australia and it is a very cool 20 degrees, well that is what the locals will have you believe. Philip goes to his step aerobics class at the arena where he is the only bloke in a room of 30 lycra clad women, the sacrifices this lad is making to get fit are truly amazing.

What follows is an hour on the most un co-ordinate step lesson ever imange Bambi on Ice and your half way there. Half way thru the lesson he gives up trying to follow the class and just invents his own moves camping it up to top 80's tunes Fame, St Elmo fire and Girls just wanna have fun. If there was any hidden motivates of trying to pull women this is ruined by him looking like Christopher Biggins on speed and drowning in his own sweat,all that is missing is the leggings The instructor Surrey comes over and congratulates him but looks very relieved when he tells her he is off to Sydney on Friday so cant return as do the assembly women of Joondalup who can be heard muttering restraining order.

The Afternoon we go to Neil Hawkins Park where Philip is babysitting Louis and his best Friend Icke ,again thinking this could be a good way to meet women in the park it goes horrible wrong , when Philip who has issues with big birds since being attacked aged two in Southport by a swan. Swings his arms widely and screams like a 12 year old girl when a flock of seagulls swoop to eat the children’s left over crisps.

The assembly mothers and their children promptly hurry away!

The final destination of the day is Ocean reef Boat club to watch the sun set on a deserted beach well at least if no one is around there can be no more faux pas . Tomorrow we are going back to Kings Park for the last time





Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.052s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0325s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb