Day 2 of the "There's No Two Ways About It Like" Tour 2012


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Fremantle
July 14th 2012
Published: July 16th 2012
Edit Blog Post

New CarNew CarNew Car

Mitsubishi Magna V6 1993
Day 2 of Colman and Gaffers Most Bogus Adventures is the day that the car actually came into our ownership. The pair of us, it could be said, maybe, overindulged in Fremantle the night before. We were possibly celebrating the purchase of our new car or maybe Colman was introducing himself slowly to the Aussie way of life, again, after his stint in the Philippines. Either way, Day 2 started off with a pair of sore heads! Waking up late and realising that the car would be dropped off soon and the owner would be requiring payment, we struck off looking for an ATM, only for both of us to have trouble getting the money due to Daily Limit withdrawals. A dash back home and after a few “quick” phone calls the Daily Limits were adjusted and the money acquired. Back home and there she was waiting for us! Next job now after the paperwork was signed was to come up with a name for her. A few names were thrown around like Ron Burgundy and Apollo 18 but none seemed right yet! Our heads possibly hurt too much to think so we retired to the sitting room for a Matrix Trilogy session and bed! We would come up with a name as a later date!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0387s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb