Life back to normal


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Fremantle
March 1st 2006
Published: March 8th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Feb 18 - 24
Jez and Mel came up from Margaret River this weekend to hang out with us and their family in Fremantle. Nard and I tagged along and went on a tour of the Fremantle prison. First a convict colony and then a prison up until the 1990's. Not a place I would have holidayed at the time. Jules and I finally got a day to hang out and on Sunday morning went to the markets in Freo. Nard began working this week for a company that makes bali huts and decks to go into peoples back yards and resorts. We managed to catch a movie (Date Movie) and I (still unemployed) went to Freo with Sandy.
Feb 25 - 3
We went to see Narnia at the outdoor cinema at Kings Park. Nard worked all week while I played house. Jules went to Melbourne this week as it was her 30th on the 4th of March.
March 4 - 10
Whilst Jules celebrated her 30th in Melbourne without us, we spent Saturday walking around the foreshore at Mandurah before deciding to take the trip to Margaret River for the long weekend as it was stinking hot. We spent the Sunday tripping around. We got close up to some huge rays at Hamilin Bay that you can hand feed. We then had a picnic down at Augusta before joining the hoards at the Augusta River Fesival. A family day of fun, beer can boat races, bands and fireworks. Nard tried his hand at surfing with Jez while the girls stayed out of the heat and watched videos.

This weekend coming is the joint 30th for Jules and Sam. A coctail party with a few close friends (we don't have that many over here). Some are flying over and others making the trip up from Margs. Sam having a few issues with start days for employment but otherwise all is well. Love to all.


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

Fun for all the family Fun for all the family
Fun for all the family

Augusta River Festival fishing competition
Beaver FeverBeaver Fever
Beaver Fever

River Fest


Tot: 0.105s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0535s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb