DAY 56(30/09)


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Broome
October 11th 2011
Published: October 10th 2011
Edit Blog Post

CBCBCB

The spectators
Cape Leveque(CL) to Cable Beach(CB)(9174 km to 9398 km) which was having the first ever staged Cable Beach Invitational Basketball tournament with the Perth Wildcats(PW), Singapore Slingers(S), Shangi Sharks(SS) and the Indonesian National Team(I) with a outdoor court setup next to driveway to the Beach and in front of Cable Beach Club and games scheduled for Friday and Saturday nights starting at 6 pm .We had tickets for the Friday night with the 1st game SS Vs I. Due to the moisture in air, the court became very slippery and players were falling over everywhere (funny home video stuff) so the 2nd game with PW was cancelled and we able to arrange free tickets to rescheduled games on Saturday at 2 pm and 4 pm. Due to timing we missed 2 pm game as the AFL GF was on at local tavern but we were able to see PW vs SS at 4pm.

CADES DIARY - DAYS 56 to 58

Watched 2 games of BB ; played at caravan park ; Chris Murphy came to sing : Geelong won the AFL Grand Final and I got my old Basketball covered with Perth Wildcats players autographs.


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

CBCB
CB

The game( SS Vs I)
CBCB
CB

The Cheerleaders
CBCB
CB

The Cheerleaders- Skywest dancers
CBCB
CB

Cade getting on court to meet players
CBCB
CB

Cade in there somewhere getting autographs
CBCB
CB

Cade with Kevin Lisch
CBCB
CB

Cade with signed balls


Tot: 0.145s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.1219s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb