Where's Keanu?!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Torquay
April 16th 2006
Published: April 26th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hi!!!! Long time no speak!!!!Hope you all had a great Easter!

Not much has happened since I last wrote............suprise suprise a few more drunken nights....... Vix has had toncilitious (!!!!) ........... went to a Thai festival (9th April 06) which was rubbish apart from a lovely Thai Green Curry!!!! Claire and Rena have also left Melbourne (14th April 06) for their trip up the East coast.....weep ! weep!

Yesterday we were meant to get up early to go to the Surf Comp at Bells Beach but that didnt happen so we did it today instead.................. Its Easter weekend so a nice long on and lots of time off work!!!!!

The beach which we were going to involved a train then taxi ride............... Its supposedly the beach where they filmed the final scene of the film "Point Break" with Keanu Reeves and Patriz Swayze, but thats a lie!!! It is supposed to be but it was infact filmed in New Zealand but they say its Bells Beach! Liars!!!! You were right Tam as I got the film as one of my birthday presents and its nothing like the beach!

So when we eventually got there the main event was cancelled as there weren't enough waves!!!! It was very cold and not much to see at all, just the kids event.

On the way back the bus didnt turn up for 3hrs so we entertained ourselves my playing a game- "Knock each other off the pole!!!" Sad I know but passed the time nicely!!!!!!

We were so tired and cold on the way home but ended up all going out to the Irish bar PJ O'Brians in the Crown Casino......... and as you can imagine came home drunk!!!!

Spoke to Al and Fran who were in LOndon for Al's, Dave and Brits birthday- was good to speak to you guys!!!!



Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 29; dbt: 0.054s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb