Phillip Penguins


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Philip Island
July 22nd 2009
Published: July 22nd 2009
Edit Blog Post

penguinpenguinpenguin

penguin
went to phillip island for the penguins. one tip is not to join the tour on saturdays and sundays as traffic is pretty heavy. went to take some pics with wallabies, kangaroos and koalas. wallabies are so much cuter than kangaroos. finally, the sun was setting and it was time to see the penguins. joined the penguin plus tour and it was really worth every extra penny paid. you get to sit on the beach instead of the bleachers and get a really good view of the penguins. no photos were allowed. that was a disappointment, but i think taking photos was not as important as making sure that the penguins do not damage their eyes. we were lucky that our tour guide was able to find some penguins hiding underneath some bleachers outside the main penguin viewing area. i took a photo without using flash, but some of the other people in my tour group ended up taking pictures with flash. felt really bad for the penguin. will post my picture so that future tourists do not take photos of the penguins. you guys can always claim that my picture as yours.


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement

penguin 2penguin 2
penguin 2

penguin 2


Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0337s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb