Photos


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Mornington Peninsula
November 9th 2006
Published: November 9th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Ok boys and girls, I'm going to try load some photos from disks, so hopefully it will work. I can't put any from after Contiki on yet due to computer issues but this is all of London and the tour.
Hope you enjoy this is only the tip of the iceberg, I have over 1000!! Come visit me if you feel up to seeing them all.
Speak soon Love rox



Additional photos below
Photos: 39, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

Me on my wayMe on my way
Me on my way

This is me with all my stuff on the way to the airport!! Yay!!
Red Phone BoxesRed Phone Boxes
Red Phone Boxes

A trip to London wouldn't be complete without a photo of phone boxes.
A MummyA Mummy
A Mummy

A real Mummy in the British Museum
The Tower BridgeThe Tower Bridge
The Tower Bridge

After having a tour of it I got to see it rise for boats to come through.
The Eiffel TowerThe Eiffel Tower
The Eiffel Tower

A nice view of the tower.
Me Eating A SnailMe Eating A Snail
Me Eating A Snail

Yes I ate the whole plate of them they were so flavoured with herbs and oils that they tasted great. The texture was a little odd though.
The CatacombesThe Catacombes
The Catacombes

I touched a bone in the Catacombes, it was horrible. That place was awesome.
The French ChateauThe French Chateau
The French Chateau

This is the Chateau we stayed at it was a little run down inside but beautiful all the same.
BarcelonaBarcelona
Barcelona

A friendly message posted by the locals of Barcelona just outside of a beautiful and famous park.
NiceNice
Nice

This where I sunbaked on the beach at Nice back in France. It looks amazing but the beach was made of rocks and it hurt so much to walk or lay on them, it sort of ruined the whole experience.
VeronaVerona
Verona

Juliet's balcony in Verona. It's not real or anything just a tourist attraction where they put a statue and a shop, a cute Italian town though.
VeniceVenice
Venice

One of the other Gondolas that took our group through the streets of Venice.
PisaPisa
Pisa

What do you find in Pisa? and believe me that's about it!!!
RomeRome
Rome

The Trevi fountain was the most beautiful attraction I saw on the entire trip, it was stunning.
The ColosseumThe Colosseum
The Colosseum

It was huge and amazing. It was surrounded by ancient ruins and even the pile of carbon where Caesar was cremated.
The VaticanThe Vatican
The Vatican

You can't take photos inside the sistine chapel but the entire inside of every building was as beautifully painted as the chapel itself.
PompeiiPompeii
Pompeii

The entire city was perfectly preserved under something like 7 meters of cement for hundreds of years. You couldn't see the entire city in a whole day of looking, it is that huge.
Pompeii a BodyPompeii a Body
Pompeii a Body

When they dug up the city they discovered holes in the cement where they believed bodies had been, so they began filling the holes with plaster before opening them and in doing that they gained preserved images of the entire body of the people who did not escape. This included their facial expressions and even what clothing they were wearing.
The AcropolisThe Acropolis
The Acropolis

The Parthenon perched on top of the flat rock surface that is the centre point of Athens. You can see it from almost all points in Athens, especially at night when it's all lit up.
Mykonos IslandMykonos Island
Mykonos Island

These are the girls who I hired quad bikes with and we are in the centre of the town. The guy with us was just riding past and decided to jump in our photo.
AlbaniaAlbania
Albania

After communism left this country they tried to fix the look of Albania by painting houses bright colours.


Tot: 0.087s; Tpl: 0.025s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0588s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb